You Do Your Business, Then We Do Ours
Contact us for professional septic pumping services in Kennewick, WA and surrounding areas.
Properly maintaining your home’s septic system is an important and necessary part of home ownership. That’s why Greg’s Septic Service is here to give your system the care it needs. Our team of septic experts work hard to clean, inspect and maintain your septic system.
How can you make sure your septic tank lasts?
Septic systems can last years and years when properly cared for and maintained. In addition to regular inspections and routine pumping, try to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Use liquid, low-phosphate laundry detergent instead of powder
- Try to only do laundry when you have a full load and space loads out throughout the week
- Don’t use acidic or caustic cleaners in your sinks, toilets or bathtubs to avoid harming beneficial bacteria in your septic system
- Don’t allow anyone to drive or park over your septic system or drain field
- Pump your septic tank on a regular basis, usually every 3 to 4 years
Why should you work with us?
You can trust our locally owned septic pumping company to provide high-quality results and excellent customer service for every job we do.
Do you need a company that:
- Offers free estimates?
- Is family owned and operated?